The Lyndon Advisory team has significant experience in the origination, negotiation, review and finalization of LNG contracts over the past 15 years plus. Lyndon works with major international oil companies (IOCs) and national oil companies (NOC's), in addition to LNG traders across all geographies worldwide. Members of the team have all operated at a senior level in respected LNG houses including BP, Centrica, Morgan Stanley and Glencore.
Lyndon works closely together clients to provide fresh and independent insights and perspectives to help facilitate the execution of their strategic and organizational objectives. Our role is often to augment the in house resources of our clients to help manage when negotiations, re-negotiations and disputes reach a critical point to achieve the best commercial outcome for our client.
As Lyndon we pride ourselves in putting the interests of our clients first priority providing independent, reliable guidance and advice to the most challenging commercial issues.
WHY ENGAGE LYNDON ADVISORY?
- Lyndon is a industry leader when it comes to providing consultation on the gas/LNG industry and our gas/LNG team has extensive experience and deep knowledge and insights in every aspect of the LNG market value chain.
- Significant experience representing companies in various ways, including legal cases, which take the form of expert witness & arbitration cases, commercial contracts, and mergers & acquisitions (M&A).
- Lyndon can introduce you to the correct individuals and institutions to ensure successful investments in the LNG industry.
LNG EXECUTIVE SERVICES SUPPORT:
- Executive/Board Level Briefings
- Key Introductions
- Guidance Through Political and Regulatory Environment
- Expert Witness/Testimony
- RFP, MSPA, HOA, and SPA Design
- In-Depth Evaluation of Commercial & Technical Terms for LNG terms sheet, HOA, or SPA
- Spot/ST LNG Purchase Support
- Due Diligence for Mergers and Acquisitions/Transactions
- LNG Contract Negotiation Services
- Identification of Business Development Opportunities.
- Facilitate Deal Transactions
- Marketing of Gas Projects
- Development of Gas to Power Value Chains
- Negotiation of Charter Party Agreements (CPA) for FSRU & LNGC's