CCS TLM was founded by its current owners in 2010 to provide expert consultancy services to clients developing CCS and CCUS projects in the UK and internationally. CCS TLM is 100% independent business "again", Lyndon Energy having re-acquired all shares previously held by Tractebel Engineering (Engie). The business has experience across the entire CCUS value chain including the technical and commercial dimensions from capture of the carbon dioxide through to long term storage of CO2 in geological formation (be it a partially depleted oil field, gas field or saline formation/aquifer).
Highlights of the UK CCUS Plan
- Establish 2 industrial clusters by mid 2020's
- 4 industrial clusters and 10 mtpa to CO2 stored by 2030
- Support/creation of 50,000 jobs by 2030
- £1bn of public investment by 2025
- Savings of 40 mt CO2 between 2023 and 2032*
*approx 9% of 2018 UK emissions
"The Ten Point Plan for a Green Industrial Revolution"
"Building back better, supporting green jobs, and accelerating our path to net zero"